Smiles On Clark is the First 6 Month Smiles certified Provider on the Central Coast and the only Provider in Santa Barbara County.
A natural, beautiful smile in just six months!
Are you one of the millions of adults who are unhappy, self-conscious or even embarrassed of your smile?
Many adults spend their entire lives covering their mouths when they laugh, smile or talk. They feel stuck because they do not want to wear metal braces for years or they are concerned that other corrective procedures could be too invasive or too expensive. Now, there is an effective, safe and affordable cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle.
A revolutionary combination of proven orthodontic techniques, modern materials, and innovative thought – Six Month Smiles® utilizes nearly invisible clear braces to gently straighten and align teeth in an average time of just six months.
Take the first step towards improving your smile, your confidence and your life … contact a Six Month Smiles® dentist today.
What Is Six Month Smiles?
Six Month Smiles® is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give adults a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative …
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles’ clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits™ ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall treatment time increases safety and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, Invisalign®, or veneers
Is Six Month Smiles® right for you?
The best way to find the answer to that question is to contact Smiles On Clark your local certified provider and schedule a consultation.