Smiles Dental Plan
The Smiles on Clark Discount Plan
Especially in today’s tough times, our goal is to help you have the beautiful, healthy smile that you want and deserve. There are many reasons why people stay away from the dentist, but one comment we hear frequently is, “Oh, I couldn’t come because I didn’t have dental insurance.” So what we are now pleased to offer is an In-House Discount Plan for all of our patients who have no dental benefits.
- The Annual Enrollment Fee is only $275 for the first member and $75 for any additional member.
- What’s included (Following your initial exam and x-rays) in the Enrollment Fee:
– Your first 2 cleaning appointments (right now, and in 6 months)
– The exam and x-rays at your next cleaning appointment (in 6 months)
- For ALL dental treatment that you complete within 12 months from enrolling (not calendar year), you will receive a 20% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to elective procedures such as Bleaching, Veneers, Short-Term Braces.
- If you require Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy (also called “deep cleaning”), that is not included in the Enrollment Fee, but is immediately subject to the 20% Discount.
Terms and Conditions:
- You can choose to have your Enrollment Fee automatically renewed annually by billing your credit card on file if you wish.
- Enrollment Fees are non-refundable once any treatment is performed, including the first cleaning.
- If you have periodontal disease and require either 3- or 4-month periodontal maintenance appointments, that is considered a service covered under your plan, and you would receive 20% off. However, the x-rays and exams each year would be covered 100%.
Other Financing Options
For patients without insurance
Maybe you’d like a brighter smile or better vision. Maybe you want to freshen your look. Or maybe your family pet needs a surgery you didn’t plan for. But if your insurance doesn’t cover all the costs for the procedure you want and need, where do you turn? CareCredit, a GE Money Company, gives you convenient payment options so you can get the procedure you want, when you want it.
CareCredit gives you the freedom to get your procedure whenever you’re ready. It’s easy to apply. With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, you can say goodbye to the waiting time and reward yourself sooner.
How can I apply for CareCredit?
You can apply online or download and print the application and take it to your healthcare provider. The application is quick and easy, and after it’s submitted, you’ll instantly learn if you’re approved.
How can I find out what payment plans my provider offers?
Not all practices offer every plan. Contact your healthcare provider to find out which plans they offer. Be sure to speak with the office manager or financial coordinator.
Many patients put off treatments and procedures because they cannot afford to pay. Doctors offer CareCredit payment plans as a convenient option to normal credit cards, cash or checks. CareCredit allows the patient to pay over time often without incurring interest charges instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. Removing the cost barrier often allows clinicians to focus on optimal treatment for the patient.
Not all doctors offer every CareCredit plan. Once you are a CareCredit cardholder you can discuss with your doctor which plan works best for you and your budget.
Spring Ahead To The New You
Springstone? makes it possible by providing low monthly payments to finance your elective treatment.
Affordable payments, an easy online process, and no hidden fees – Springstone just makes sense.
Choose a no-interest or extended plan: Start your treatment now with an affordable extended plan or a convenient no-interest plan from Springstone. Choose from a variety of sensible payment options and brighten your smile today.
Finance from $1,000 to $40,000: Select the amount that best fits your situation. For extended plans, you may borrow from $2,000 to $40,000. For no-interest plans, you may borrow from $1,000 to $25,000. Subject to credit approval.
Extended plans start at only 5.99% APR: Extended plans from 18 to 84 months offer rates as low as 5.99% APR and payments that never increase. Springstone extended plans have no hidden fees, penalty rates or unpleasant surprises.
No-Interest plans available from 3 to 24 months: Choose the plan that makes it easiest to pay. no-interest plans let you conveniently spread payments over 3 to 12 months. Please see your practice for details as all payment plans may not be available in all offices.
Easy application process and quick decision: Complete the quick online application anytime and in most cases you’ll have an answer within seconds. You can then print your loan documentation right from the website. Simply sign and fax back from your home or the doctor’s office and you’re ready to go!
No initial payment: You can start your treatment or schedule your procedure right now – with no payment due for 3 to 6 weeks. Spend less time thinking about payments and more time enjoying the results.
No prepayment penalty: Pay your procedure off early – you’ll enjoy the flexibility Springstone offers. It takes only minutes to apply and you’ll typically receive a decision in seconds.